Welcome to the home page of the ECRYPT II Summer School on Lattices.
The ECRYPT II Multi-party and asymmetric algorithms virtual lab (MAYA) is pleased to announce the 2012 Summer School on Lattices. Covering selected topics in lattice-based cryptography, this summer school will provide an overview of some of the most important cryptographic applications of lattices that have emerged in recent years.
The summer school will take place at the Hotel Eurostars das Artes, Porto (Portugal) on 1-5 October 2012. While the summer school is aimed primarily at postgraduate students, attendance is open to all.
A particular emphasis of this workshop will be on constructions that lead to practical instantiations of lattice-based primitives.
The summer school will cover the following topics :
- Basics of lattices and ideal lattices
- Public-key encryption
- Digital signatures
- Fully-homomorphic encryption
- Cryptanalysis of lattice primitives
- Learning parity with noise and applications
- Michel Abdalla, École Normale Supérieure, France
- Manuel Barbosa, HASLab - INESC-TEC and Universidade do Minho, Portugal
- Vadim Lyubashevsky, École Normale Supérieure, France
|Funded by the European Commission's|
|With the kind support of|